Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Dreaming of NYC









All of these photos were taken by me (with my iPhone) on my trip to New York City over Labor Day weekend. A while ago, but I have been dreaming of the city ever since. It was a short trip with my boyfriend and his family. I actually ended up getting very sick in the beginning of the trip - due to motion sickness from the airplane and not eating enough on my travel day up there. 

Even still, I fell in love with this city! We stayed at the Lotte hotel, it was beautiful. I wish I had taken more photos of it. I actually barely took any photos of our trip - I was too busy enjoying every minute! As I said earlier, it was a short trip - only a couple of days long. But on the day we left, the sun was shining and the weather was 75 and breezy. As you can tell from the photos, it was rainy and gloomy on our couple days to walk around. 

We didn't do much sightseeing, mostly shopping (haha). We had lunch at Fred's (Barney's) it was fabulous! There were a few shops my boyfriend wanted to check out, and all of my usual favorites were already there, of course. :) Anyways, I have been wanting to go back ever since. I truly did not expect to love New York the way I did, and I am desperately wanting to go back for a few more days and take in this amazing city all over again! 

To end to anyone reading this - has anyone ever had Kith Treats? That is the ice cream looking photo above. It is actual ice cream, your cereal mix of choice, and milk all infused together to make (the best) ice cream ever. I get fruity pebbles, captain crunch, and oreo. If anyone has ever had any, I'd love to know what it was :) 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment