Monday, October 23, 2017

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner ideas I'm looking to try this Fall



Caramel Apple Cinnamon Waffles - How delicious do these sound for the Fall and Winter seasons? I absolutely love cinnamon, and will definitely have to try out this recipe for a weekend morning breakfast. I don't enjoy caramel (I know) so I would personally exclude that. 




Broccoli Grape Harvest Salad - Although this is an article about dinner recipes, I would make this as a meal prep for lunch. It looks simple and delicious and the addition of a light white sauce would be fantastic. 




Roasted Butternut Squash and Bacon Soup - I have to admit, this looks delicious. I love the sweet, warm flavor of butternut squash; and who doesn't love bacon? Haha. I am not particularly someone who makes soup often, nor have I ever wanted to (it feels risky)! But that is the idea of starting this blog. A personal outlet to talk about things I love, on my mind, and changes I want to make for myself. I think this warm soup is perfect for the cooler temps to come, and will make a satisfying dinner. 


I'm very much loving this blogging thing so far. It is so nice to have somewhere to release what is on my mind. I can see this little site becoming a happy place of mine. :) Also, all of these recipes I discovered via my morning routine of looking on theeverygirl.com. The website is pretty insightful, in several different ways, for working women! 

If you've stopped by this post, thank you! I hope I can share some thoughts, loves, ideas, and conversation. 

xx




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment